Best portrait photographs of 2014
Following my exhibition of my best portrait photographs of 2014 here are the portrait photographs in Eastbourne taken during the last 12 months. All were taken locally at stunning Sussex locations such as Holywell, Abbots Wood, and peoples homes all over East Sussex from Eastbourne to Hayward's Heath. (Yes, I know that's in West Sussex). From newborns to granddads, pets to little monsters, enjoy the exhibition! - Phil
Best portrait photography - 2014
Within the exhibition you will see stories such as:
- the girl who spends 2 months with her grandma every summer, the best months of her year.
- The autistic boy who finds peace in solitude.
- The mother cradling her newborn son, protecting him.
- The brothers and sisters howling with laughter playing hide and seek in their parents bed.
- The little sister starstruck by her big brothers antics on a tree swing and many other heart warming photographic stories.
Family Portraits Eastbourne
A Location portrait shoot can take place almost anywhere you like. Where Do you like to go as a family? Choose somewhere special to you. It is after all, the story of your family.
A family location shoot with Avant Photographic is totally unique. An intimate experience, detailing the story of your family with storytelling photography.
You get amazing portraits of your children, but also emotive observations of them at play, relaxed, unencumbered by the pressure of sitting correctly, having huge lights pointed at them, odd, old-fashioned backgrounds and contrived props.
Have you connected with Avant Photographic?
Follow and 'like' Avant Photographic to be the first to see wonderful stories.
HOW DO I BOOK A SHOOT?
To book your own storytelling photography shoot is really simple.
The most important thing to do is contact me. email me, call me or come to see me. All of the details can be found on the CONTACT page, funnily enough. You can even use the simple contact form to ask me anything you need to know.